Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) Training Day
In October 2017 a training day for teachers was held at Colby Woodland Garden (National Trust). Contributors included:
- David Bradley – ERW)
- Jane Powell – Farming and Countryside Education
- Martin Lewis and Sam Williams – Darwin Experience
- Paul Smith – National Botanic Garden of Wales
- Kiani Perera – OPAL, National Museum of Wales
- Tom Bean – Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
The day was composed of a combination of discussion and hands-on activities exploring how taking STEM outdoors can enhance learner experience and achieve the aims of the new curriculum for Wales.
See below for presentations from the day. Click here for pictures from the event.